Unit Capacity is not Considered for Manual Replenishment in RWMS
Last updated on MARCH 29, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unit Capacity is not considered for manual replenishment in Retail warehouse Management System(RWMS).
Steps To Recreate:
1. Navigate to Manual replenishment Menu.
2. Scan a container which is present in reserve location.
3. Scan the zone of the unit pick location of the item present in container in reserve location.
4. Enter the container quantity(with units more than the unit capacity of the Unit Pick Location) to overflow the unit capacity of Unit Pick Location.
5. System moves the unit quantity from container to Unit Pick Location and is not considering Unit capacity of Unit Pick Location.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms