The Name of a BP Detail Form Which Includes a Non-Alphanumeric Character Such as '#' Cannot Be Changed Once It Is Created
(Doc ID 2378954.1)
Last updated on APRIL 02, 2019
Applies to:Primavera Unifier - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The name of a Business Process (BP) Detail Form which includes a special character (i.e. anything other than letters, numbers, and spaces) cannot be changed once it has been created.
The name of the detail form should be able to be modified after it is created.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Open uDesigner.
- Open Detail Form under BP.
- Select a Detail Form that includes a non-alphanumeric character (ex. '#' or '?').
- Click the Properties button.
- Note that the Name field is blank in the Form Design window.
- Change the text in the Name field.
- Note it cannot be saved.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document