While Creating Invoice, Selection of Receipt Shows Application Error where Receiving is Done in RWMS
(Doc ID 2378965.1)
Last updated on MARCH 10, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While creating invoice, Selection of Receipt shows error where receiving is done in Retail Warehouse Management System(RWMS).
Steps To Recreate:
1. Create Purchase Order with few items and warehouse as location.
2. Partially Receive Purchase Order (Multiple shipment or single shipment) in RWMS.
3. Create Invoice .
4. In Item Tab, Click "default from receipt".
5. Receipts shows in the screen .
6. Select receipt and click apply.
7. System shows error message " Application Error".
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document