While Creating Invoice, Selection of Receipt Shows Application Error where Receiving is Done in RWMS
Last updated on APRIL 07, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While creating invoice, Selection of Receipt shows error where receiving is done in Retail Warehouse Management System(RWMS).
Steps To Recreate:
1. Create Purchase Order with few items and warehouse as location.
2. Partially Receive Purchase Order (Multiple shipment or single shipment) in RWMS.
3. Create Invoice .
4. In Item Tab, Click "default from receipt".
5. Receipts shows in the screen .
6. Select receipt and click apply.
7. System shows error message " Application Error".
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms