"An Error Has Occurred Rendering The Navigation Item" Exception When Trying To Open An Allocation With More Than 1000 Items
(Doc ID 2379114.1)
Last updated on APRIL 11, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Retail Allocation - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to open an allocation with more than 1000 items the following error occurs.
Steps To Reproduce:
- Create item list with more then 1000 SKU's in Retail Merchandising System(RMS).
- Create Warehouse (WH) stocked allocation for above items (Using Item list).
- Allocate items to single store.
- Set rule as manual.
- Save and close the allocation window.
- Open manage allocation screen.
- Search for the created allocation id.
- Click on allocation id in result section to open allocation.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document