Copy BOM From Expanded Display Causes Unwanted Duplicate BOM Item Being Copied
(Doc ID 2379577.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 22, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Agile Product Collaboration - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Copy BOM from Expanded Display causes unwanted duplicate BOM item being copied
When copying BOM, BOM to be copied exactly
- Login to Java Client as admin user
- Goto Admin tab > System setting > SmartRules
- Set Duplicate ItemNumbers to Allow
- Login to Web Client, and create Item, and goto BOM tab
- Create BOM with below structure:
- Click Expanded Display, and select All, and Display
- Select all the items, and More > Copy. See message 9 rows have been copied
- Create another Item, and goto BOM tab
- More > Paste
Result: See 12 items are copied, and duplicate items are added (P0001 and P0004)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document