Timezone of the Date Time Changes from JST to JDT in Report Wizard
(Doc ID 2379602.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 18, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Agile Product Collaboration - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
JST changes to JDT in report wizard where the date time needs to be selected
JST not to change to JDT
What is Working
Date shows in JST in the output of the report
- Login to Web Client as admin user
- Goto My Settings
- Goto Preference tab, and change Time one to Japan Standard Time, and Save
- Relogin to Web Client
- Goto Report > Standard Report> Administrator Report> Login Failure Report
- See the From date time is set in JST
- Click the Calendar of the From date time field
- Select date and OK
- See the timezone of From date time changed from JST to JDT unexpectedly
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document