Incorrect Drawing Lifecycle Status Update
(Doc ID 2379911.1)
Last updated on MARCH 28, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Agile PLM MCAD Connector - Version 3.5.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Upon Load to CAD of a Model from Agile, the drawing shows as Preliminary status. The expected behavior is that the drawing should be updated with the correct Lifecycle status.
Steps to reproduce:
- Solidworks Model is created and associated with a Drawing.
- Save to Agile to create the Item and the use Update properties to update the properties on the Model.
- Drawing has the Properties mapped from the Model and shows the Item Lifecycle status (as Preliminary)
- Now create a change and add the Item to change and specify the Lifecycle as Production.
- Update Properties leads to correct status shown on the Drawing (as Production).
- Checking the Drawing and the generated viewable also has Production status.
ISSUE: Upon Load to CAD for this Model from Agile, the Drawing shows as Preliminary status.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document