Error ORA-01403 When Recalculating a PO Specific Deal
Last updated on MARCH 30, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Below error is seen when try to create Purchase order(PO) specific Deal:
ORA-01403: no data found returned by program unit DEAL_ORD_LIB_SQL.INS_BUY_GET_INTO_CUT_OFF_COST
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Create a PO with 14 of quantity of an item.
2.Create a PO specific Deal through the PO menus.
3. Specify that the Deal is a Buy Get.
4. Buy 12 of an Item X Get 2 of the same item.
5. Add the item and the location present in the PO.
6. Approve the deal.
7. Recalculate the costs of the PO.
8. Note the above error.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms