ASNIN Messages Containing Multiple Items With Same VPN Create Wrong Item Shipment Records
(Doc ID 2380302.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 25, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When ASNIN message generated from Warehouse Management System (RWMS), contains both ITEM_ID and VPN information is the same for all items on the message,
shipment records are getting based on first item record in the list for all the items on shipment.
Steps to recreate:
- Create a purchase order in RMS with 3 items, items which has the same VPN.
- Create C-Type ASN in RWMS
- Attach C-type ASN to ASN Appointment
- Schedule the Appointment. ASN - Shipment Records are created in RMS
- Process the ASNIN rib message in RMS to create the shipment records.
Notice that RMS shipment records are getting created with first item record in the list for all the items on shipment.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document