C1-INPUS Does Not Populate Person Contact For Specifically Phone Information
(Doc ID 2380520.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 24, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Customer Care and Billing - Version 126.96.36.199.0 to 188.8.131.52.0 [Release 2.6]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Person phones with Phone Type linked to Person Contact Type are not converted to person contacts when executing the background process Create Person Contact from Person Phone/Email.
Steps To Recreate
1. Ensure that support for legacy person phone and e-mail is enabled through the Customer Information Options feature configuration’s Use Legacy Person Phone and Email Option Type.
2. Setup a phone type that is not linked to a person contact type.
3. Create a person linked to two person phones using the above Phone Type. No person contacts should be created.
4. Linked the above phone type to a person contact type.
5. Execute Create Person Contact from Person Phone/Email (C1-INPUS) background process with parameter mode = PHONE. This should end successfully.
6. Verify the issue. Person's person contacts are not created for the two person phones.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document