Invoice Induction Allow To Enter The Exchange Rate Other Than The Order Exchange Rate
Last updated on APRIL 07, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Invoice Induction allow to create Invoice with exchange rate other than the Order exchange Rate but not from GUI.
Steps To Recreate :
1. Create Merchandise Invoice via UI.
2. System does not allow to enter/Edit the exchange Rate
3. By default system is taking the Purchase order exchange Rate.
4. Create Merchandise Invoice via Induction .
5. System is allowing to enter exchange rate and same exchange rate is taken in Invoice creation.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms