Invoice Induction Allow To Enter The Exchange Rate Other Than The Order Exchange Rate
(Doc ID 2380603.1)
Last updated on MARCH 13, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Invoice Induction allow to create Invoice with exchange rate other than the Order exchange Rate but not from GUI.
Steps To Recreate :
1. Create Merchandise Invoice via UI.
2. System does not allow to enter/Edit the exchange Rate
3. By default system is taking the Purchase order exchange Rate.
4. Create Merchandise Invoice via Induction .
5. System is allowing to enter exchange rate and same exchange rate is taken in Invoice creation.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document