Discrepancy Resolution Screen Does Not Allow to Select Unit Cost Receipt Button
Last updated on APRIL 07, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Discrepancy Resolution Screen does not allow the user to select Unit Cost Receipt button.
Steps To Recreate :
1. Create Purchase order.
2. Receive Purchase Order.
3. Create Invoice with Cost and Quantity Discrepancy .
4. In Summary Match Screen, select Invoice and Receipt, Click Detail match.
5. Detail Match Item window opens.
6. Select the discrepancy Item(Quantity & Cost), Click Resolve Button.
7. Resolve window opens.
8. Quantity and Unit Cost Resolution Window enabled to user to select the action ( Receipt or Invoice ).
9. In Unit Cost Resolution window, by default "Invoice Unit Cost" radio button is checked.
10. System does not allow to select the "Receipt Unit Cost".
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms