RFM Should Call TW Tax Calculation When Tax Discrepancy Solved As NF
(Doc ID 2380877.1)
Last updated on APRIL 15, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Fiscal Management - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If a tax (code) discrepancy is identified in RFM and it is solved as NF (i.e. the tax informed in the NF is considered to be the correct one), RFM should call the TW tax calculations passing and flagging those taxes to be ones to be used by TW in the calculations instead of using the TW calculated ones.
E.g. IPI is part of the basis for the PIS/COFINS tax calculation: if no IPI is informed in the NF but the TW returns an IPI, RFM will identify it as tax discrepancy (for the IPI). If the user solves the IPI tax discrepancy as NF, it will have an impact in the basis for the PIS/COFINS tax calculation and PIS/COFINS tax values will be different.
Currently, RFM is calling the TW taxes’ calculation if there were tax discrepancies solved as NF and there was quantity discrepancies (missing quantities) in the physical receiving. RFM should call the TW tax calculation if there were tax discrepancies as NF regardless of its quantities discrepancies scenarios.Additionally, RFM is not sending proportional tax value for simple pack.
Steps To Reproduce:
- For the location, set the resolution discrepancy to be Decentralized.
- Create and approve a PO with 2 items.
- Set the TW such as for the NCM of those items in the PO, IPI is applied but no ST is applied, and PIS/COFINS will be applied.
- Entry a PO NF with ICMS and ST but no IPI for both lines of the NF, do not inform PIS/COFINS either.
- Validate the NF. The NF identification discrepancy should only exist for TAX.
- Resolve the TAX discrepancy as NF for all taxes and for both lines of the NF.
- Submit the NF for receiving.
- Perform the physical receiving.
L1 of the NF: NF qty = OK qty received + Damaged Qty; L2 of the NF: NF qty > Ok qty received (i.e. some qty is missing).
- Complete the receiving in the RFM and check the PO NF calls in the RTIL.log in the server.
- In the RFM TW call upon the physical receiving in which the tag is IPI,ST, please note that the IPI and ST "enquadramentos" are not being passed for both lines, and it should.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document