NullPointerException Is Thrown While Processing Usages
(Doc ID 2380882.1)
Last updated on MARCH 12, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications BRM - Elastic Charging Engine - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Oracle Communications Elastic charging Engine(ECE), version 220.127.116.11.0, some of the usages are failing with NullPointerException (NPE) during rating.
Few observations around this problem:
1. Scenario involves Account Level sharing usage.
2. Balance output map shows that Credit Floor Breach has happened, however there is no scenario of credit floor breach involved.
3. There is no requirement of credit floor notifications.
4. It is seen NPE is thrown while enriching Credit Floor breach.
5. The stack is not printing always. Following stack is captured when it occurred.
Stack trace :
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document