NullPointerException Is Thrown While Processing Usages
Last updated on APRIL 15, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Communications BRM - Elastic Charging Engine - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Oracle Communications Elastic charging Engine(ECE), version 220.127.116.11.0, some of the usages are failing with NullPointerException (NPE) during rating.
Few observations around this problem:
1. Scenario involves Account Level sharing usage.
2. Balance output map shows that Credit Floor Breach has happened, however there is no scenario of credit floor breach involved.
3. There is no requirement of credit floor notifications.
4. It is seen NPE is thrown while enriching Credit Floor breach.
5. The stack is not printing always. Following stack is captured when it occurred.
Stack trace :
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms