Clicking On Favorites Icon Returns Error After Previously Assigned Duty Has Been Revoked
(Doc ID 2380935.1)
Last updated on MARCH 09, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If a user has access to the rms_inventory_adjustment_mgmt_duty and 'Inventory Adjustment by Item' added as a favorite, after the duty was revoked from the user, clicking on the favorites icon throws ADF_FACES-60097 error.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Assign RMS_INVENTORY_ADJUSTMENT_MGMT_DUTY to a user.
2. Login to RMS with the user.
3. From the inventory adjustments menu, add inventory adjustment by item as a favorite.
4. Log out from RMS.
5. Remove the RMS_INVENTORY_ADJUSTMENT_MGMT_DUTY from the user's job.
6. Login to RMS as the same user.
7. Click on the favorites icon and notice the following error:
ADF_FACES-60097: For more infornation, please see the server's error log for an entry beginning with ADF_FACES-60096:Server Exception during PPR, #28.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document