Future Cost Engine is Not Inserting New Item On Already Active Deal
(Doc ID 2380993.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.1.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If new item created same as existing item which is part of active deal, no DEAL_ITEM_LOC_EXPLODE record get created after Future cost batches.
1. Create a deal at higher merchandise level.
2. Run future cost batches.
3. Future_cost and deal_item_loc_explode are populated for items in the hierarchy.
4. When the deal is active and running , create 2 new items under this hierarchy.
5. Run the future cost batches.
6. Observe that future_cost and deal_item_loc_explode are not populated for the new items.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document