"An error occurred while processing your request. Please try again" When Using SSO, Bypassing Login Page
(Doc ID 2381110.1)
Last updated on JUNE 13, 2018
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to login to P6 Web thru Web SSO Authentication, the following error occurs:
An error occurred while processing your request. Please try again
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
1) Launch P6 Web with Favorite/bookmarked link in browser.
2) Check option "Do not show this again"
3) Click "Sign In" button
5) Use Favorite/bookmarked link in browser. http://hostname:port/p6
6) Error is produced.
7) Go to Internet Options and click "Delete" button in Browsing history section.
8) Uncheck "Preserve Favorites website data".
9) Check "Temporary Internet files and website files".
10) Check "Cookies and website data".
11) Click "Delete" button.
12) Click "OK" button.
13) Use Favorite link or type in URL.
14) Click "Sign In" button.
15) Login is successful.
- Once you log out and then launch P6 again using Favorite link or tying URL, it fails attempting to login.
- After logging out, you can log in again if you simply click the "Sign In" button.
- After logging out, you can access P6 web again if you modify URL to go to home or dashboards as opposed to login.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!