Item Lookup Shows Incorrect Price Type and Price When Clearance Reset Date is Removed/Deleted in RPM
(Doc ID 2381215.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 21, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 14.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Retail Store Inventory Management (RSIM), item lookup shows incorrect price type and price after removing clearance reset date.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. In RPM, create a clearance for item with effective date and reset date and approve.
2. Let the data flow to SIM.
3. Run query select * from item_price and find table item_price is updated properly.
4. SIM item lookup displays clearance price correctly.
5. In RPM, remove the reset date and approve the clearance.
SIM displays the the price as clearance type and clearance price after the initial reset date.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document