Incorrect Message When Loading Merchandise Invoice Through Data Loading
(Doc ID 2381736.1)
Last updated on APRIL 16, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Incorrect message when loading Merchandise invoice through data loading.
Steps To Recreate:
1. Upload a spreadsheet with "Merchandise Invoice with Tax Detail" through the Data loading screen.
2. File is uploaded correct.
3. Edit the above spreadsheet and change the date format to (DD/MM/YY).
4. Rename the file and upload the spreadsheet with "Merchandise Invoice with Tax Detail" through the Data loading screen.
5. Navigate to Manage Request screen and search the Request which is uploaded.
6. The status shows "SUCCESS_WITH_CRITICAL_ERRORS".
7. Click the view errors tab , it shows Error Type = 'Critical technical error occurred' and Error Details ="Cannot process spreadsheet"
8. Click the download errors tab. It gets downloaded in a spreadsheet and shows the error : "Invalid document date"
Notice that the View error screen is not showing Error Type ="Invalid document date" and Error Details = "<date used in spreadsheet>"
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document