SVC_STKUPLD_STATUS Table Is Purged Even When SVC_SKUPLD_FDETL Has Error After Running STOCKCOUNTPROCESS batch
(Doc ID 2381805.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 15.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After running the stockcountprocess batch, SVC_STKUPLD_STATUS table is cleared even when SVC_SKUPLD_FDETL has unexcepted error records.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Schedule counts for any number of stores.
- Explode the counts by running STKXPLD.
- Run STKUPD to take snapshot.
- Run STOCKCOUNTUPLOAD.KSH and STOCKCOUNTPROCESS.KSH scripts to upload/process the count file into base tables.
- Observe that the data is being purged from the SVC_STKUPLD_* tables even when some of the records have not been processed successfully.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document