Unable To Change Primary Supplier Site For An Itemlist
Last updated on APRIL 05, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
List of Values(LOV) for Supplier Site is not populated and hence unable to change the primary supplier site for an item list.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create an item list.
2. Once the item list has been created, from the task menu select Foundation Data ->Items -> Manage Item Lists.
3. Enter the Item List number and click on the search button.
4. From the Actions menu select Mass Change -> Item/Locations.
5. Choose a store and try to change the Primary Supplier Site under the Location Attributes.
6. Note that the supplier drop down is blank.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms