Select Stock Order Screen Creates A Record In Distribution_Queue With No Orders Being Selected
Last updated on APRIL 06, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Select Stock Order screen permits the Distribute button to add a record to the distribution_queue table with no orders being selected. This causes additional records to be added that needs to run through the distribution processing from the distribution_queue table.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Open the Select Stock Order screen.
2. Query orders available for distribution.
3. Add a few lines to the bottom block.
4. Click in the bottom block.
5. Delete each row from the block. Note these do return back to the top block as expected.
6. Click the Distribute button, note the Wave popup screen is displayed.
7. Select a Wave and click the Process button.
8. Screen returns back to the top portion still populated. Record in the DISTRIBUTION_QUEUE table. No orders were selected.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms