Price Inquiry Is Displaying the Customer Type with the Expired Promotion Information
(Doc ID 2382408.1)
Last updated on MARCH 18, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 13.2.8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Price Inquiry screen displays the customer type with expired promotion information.
Steps to reproduce :
1. Create a promotion, with one promo component which has the customer type 10 and one promo detail, starting with vdate and ending at vdate+10 (using one item and location).
2. Create another promotion, with one promo component which has the customer type 20 and one promo detail, starting with vdate+5 and ending at vdate+20 (using the previous item and location).
3. Increase vdate to vdate+15.
4. Run the PriceeventExecution and PriceeventExecutionRMS batch so the promo states change accordingly (first one into finished - 6, second one into active - 5).
5. Proceed to the price inquiry screen and input the previously used item and location, with the date of the currently set vdate from the previous step and see that customer type filed shows a linked option "Exists".
6. Click on the "Exists" option, it displays that both promos with customer types are visible, the one which is finished and the one which is active.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document