Receipt Quantity is Being Shown Incorrectly During Quantity Resolution
Last updated on APRIL 16, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 14.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While resolving quantity discrepancy for an invoice with multiple partially matched receipts, Receipt Quantity is being shown incorrectly.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Created a Purchase Order (PO) for 3 quantity.
2. Receive the PO in 2 shipments one for 2qty and another for 1qty.
3. Create an invoice for 1 quantity.
4. Match the invoice with receipt with 2qty using Split Receipt functionality.
5. Create another invoice with 4qty.
6. Navigate to Detail Match screen and select the invoice and both receipts.
7. Click 'Quantity Resolution' button to navigate Quantity Resolution screen.
8. Notice that Receipt Quantity is displayed as 1 instead of 2.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms