JAVA.LANG.NULLPOINTEREXCEPTION ADDING BLANK EVENT ASSOCIATION
(Doc ID 2382590.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 21, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Network Management System - Version 188.8.131.52 to 184.108.40.206.0 [Release 1.12 to 2.3]
Oracle Network Management for Utilities - DMS - Version 220.127.116.11 to 18.104.22.168.0 [Release 1.12 to 2.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 22.214.171.124 version, Web Switching
If you attempt to do an "Add Event Association" and leave the Event field blank, a java.lang.NullPointerException error appears.
Result : Getting java.lang.NullPointerException when clicked OK
Expected an Error message saying no event was entered.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to NMS Web Workspace
2. Go to File, Open Switching Sheet
3. Open an Existing Switching Sheet ( Emergency)
4. Go to Steps Section, Select the "+" Green Icon in Event and Crews, Opens up Add Event Association window
5. In Add Event Association window, Click OK
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document