The Prompt to Remove the Remaining Labor/Nonlabor Units From the Activity When Deleting the Last Labor/Nonlabor Resource Assignment Is Not Always Displayed, Causing the Assignment to Remain After Refreshing
(Doc ID 2382644.1)
Last updated on APRIL 06, 2020
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When deleting the last labor or non-labor resource assignment from an activity, the "confirm" prompt asking to zero out the units/costs is not always shown. After clicking save, the costs from the labor/non-labor assignment are still displayed at the activity level. Refreshing the screen then shows that the resource assignment is still linked to the activity with the same values as before.
The "confirm" prompt shows up every time to allow the option for the units/costs from the deleted assignment to be zeroed out.
The issue can be reproduced (intermittently) with the following steps:
- Access P6 Web
- Open a project
- Assign a labor resource assignment to an activity
- Add an expense with the same costs as the resource assignment
- Delete the resource assignment (was not prompted with the confirm box to remove units as expected)
- Labor units were kept at the activity level
- Both "At Completion Labor Cost" and "At Completion Expense Cost" are showing the same values, thus making the At Completion Total Cost equal the sum of these 2 costs
- Hitting refresh (F5) shows that the resource is still assigned to the activity
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document