Over Item Allocation for a Bill Contains Charges from Subordinate Billinfo
(Doc ID 2382659.1)
Last updated on MARCH 22, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Hierarchy accounts are being over allocated when the bill contains charges from a subordinate billinfo.
1. Create two standalone accounts P1 and C1
2. Consolidate C1 as a non-paying child of P1
3. Create another non-paying billinfo for C1 with AR_BILLINFO of P1
4. Pass usage of 12,500 on the P1 account
5. Pass usage of 7,500 on the C1 secondary billinfo
6. Create an unallocated adjustment of 10,000
7. Bill the account
A default bill is created at the P1 account with charges of 12,500 + subordinate charges of 7,500.
8. Allocate the adjustment from Billing Care unallocated adjustment page
9. Verify items status/amounts
1. 10,000 allocated to item 2 which makes item to be OPEN after allocation
2. PIN_FLD_ADJUSTED is -10,000
3. PIN_FLD_DUE is -2,500
1. 7,500 allocated to item 2 and item to be CLOSED
2. Remaining amount allocated to item 1
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document