Unable to Save Update to BOM With Japanese User When Qty and Ref Des Mismatch
(Doc ID 2383292.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 25, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Agile Product Collaboration - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to Save Ref Des information which does not match Qty with Japanese user, "LOADING" message shows up for a while, and Qty and Ref Des mismatch warning does not appear and eventually the change is not saved
Warning <Part Number>
The number of Ref Des X does not match the value Y of attribute Qty. Please resolve this issue, or select to continue by ignoring this warning" to appear, and data to be saved if the warning is ignored
What is Working
Works fine when operated with English user
The issue can be reproduced by will by following below steps:
- Login to Web Client with user whose language preference is set to Japanese
- Open Item and goto BOM tab
- Input "1" to Qty and Save
- Input "A1,A2" to Ref Des field
- Screen shows Loading for a while (about 40 sec), and finally the message shows "Change is saved successfully"
- Switch to different tab (i.e. History)
- Go back to BOM tab. Notice that the update made for Ref Des is rolled back
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document