Viewer Symbol Inconsistency After Model Build In Real-Time Model
(Doc ID 2383409.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 02, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Network Management System - Version 22.214.171.124 to 126.96.36.199.0 [Release 1.12 to 2.3]
Oracle Network Management for Utilities - DMS - Version 188.8.131.52 to 184.108.40.206.0 [Release 1.12 to 2.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Viewer Symbol Inconsistency after Model Build in Real-Time model
Viewer is showing the default symbol (configured in Viewer Global properties) when map is build with the Change of phase for a device. It shows correct symbol in study mode, but when switching to Real-Time mode it is showing the wrong symbol for that phase. The trace shows correct symbol class in it.
Expect that the configured symbol would be displayed in real-time.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Pick a feeder map and a device i.e transformer within that map
2. Change the device phase from "A" to "B"
3. Launch NMS and login to Web workspace,
4. Load the feeder SG-F3 in Viewer (viewer is in real-time mode)
5. Launch Model Management
6. Build the map/
7. The viewer shows correct symbol for "B" phase
8. Switch to Study mode and verify that viewer shows correct symbol
9 Now switch back to Real-Time model, verify the device symbols, it shows "Not- Found" symbols which is default symbol configured in viewer global properties.
its expected to show the correct Symbol with correct phase.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!