Incorrect 20A Tran Data Posted For Trans.Container PO Level Obligation
(Doc ID 2383506.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 28, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Trade Management - Version 14.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Incorrect 20A Tran data posting occurs if Item has more than one transportation record with item in 2 different containers, and there are 2 different obligations for each container at "Trans.container PO" level.
Steps To Reproduce:
- Ensure RTM_TRNSPRT_OBL_ALLOC_METHOD is set to TRNSPRT in system_options.
- Create a buyer pack with component items.
- Create Purchase Order for the buyer pack receive as pack.
- Create Transportation records with item coming in 2 different containers.Each container having 5 pack quantities.
- Receive the PO. Stock on hand, Avg Cost and TRAN_DATA posting is accurate.
- Create 2 different obligations for each container at "Trans.container PO" level.
- Perform ALC Order Finalize.
Note Tran Data is posted for full units for each container, thereby causing 20A Value to double and incorrect Weighted Average Cost [WAC].
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document