Agile User Sessions Not Properly Being Tracked
(Doc ID 2383813.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 15, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Agile Product Collaboration - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Agile user sessions not properly being tracked
When a user first logs in to Agile, the session is properly tracked and shows up in the user monitor. However, once that session expires or the user logs out, the next time they log in, their session no longer appears in the user monitor.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) open the user monitor through the java client, or alternatively, monitor the "user_session" table in the database
2) Log into the agile application as any user using either the java client or web client
3) observe that your user session is correctly displayed in the user monitor/database table
4) log out of the agile application.
5) observer that your user session is correctly removed from the user monitor/database table
6) log back in to the application.
7) observe that your user session does not show up this time in the user monitor/database
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document