Part Number With Leading Zero Is Not Displaying Correctly In Manufacturer BOM Report
Last updated on APRIL 08, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Agile Product Collaboration - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Part Number with leading Zero is not displaying correctly in Manufacturer BOM Report
For example Part Number "07048148" is showing as "7,048,148" in the Manufacturer BOM Report. Please refer the attached screenshot for this issue
Steps to Reproduce:
1) Specify if the problem occurs for a specific user, client and/or object.
Steps to Reproduce
1) Ensure there is a Page Two attribute (Eg: Alternates) referencing to All Parts Dynamic list
2) Create a part and Select a Part Number with Leading Zero for this field "Alternates"
3) Execute Manufacturer BOM Report for this part. Ensure "Alternates" is added in the Layout
4) Part Number will display as "7,048,148" instead of "07048148"
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms