Wizard PQD Trailing Whitespace Causes RPAS Client To Crash
(Doc ID 2384479.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 28, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Predictive Application Server - Version 16.0.1 to 16.0.2 [Release 16.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If a WizardPQD is created with an extra whitespace at the end of the file name, RPAS throws an error and closes.
This issue is not configuration specific, it can happen on any config/domain.
RPAS 184.108.40.206 Classic Client
RPAS throws an error as shown below:
Steps to Reproduce
1. Create an XML with an extra blank space at the end of the pqdlist name.
For example: name="Extra Space "
2. Run the xml to create the WizardPQD
3. Log in to the Classic Client UI
4. Create a New workbook
5. Select Forecast
6. Select Forecast Maintenance
7. Select Final Forecast Level - Baseline
8. Select a Location
9. Select the Position Query Definitions tab
10. Select the PQD created with the xml
12. Customer gets a Pop Up Error: Unexpected exception occurred.
You will have the chance to save the open workbook, if there is one.
13. After clicking OK, Classic Client closes.
14. When tested internally, the pop up error does not occur, Classic Client just closes.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document