Adjusted Forecast Causal Matches System Approved Forecast Without Approval by User
(Doc ID 2385163.1)
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Demand Forecasting - Version 184.108.40.206 to 16.0.2 [Release 15.0 to 16.0]
Oracle Retail Predictive Application Server - Version 220.127.116.11 to 16.0.2 [Release 15.0 to 16.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In the Forecasting Core Process/Forecast Approval - Adjusted Forecast Casual values match do not match System Forecast Causal values for unapproved forecasts; instead they match Approved Forecast Casual values. These adjusted forecast causal values have not been manually entered or approved by the User.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Select Forecasting Core Process, then click on Forecast Approval and create a new workbook.
2. Select a domain.
3. Select Final Forecast Level is Causal.
4. Forecast Levels to Include is Causal.
5. Select Forecast Generation Date is "Use most recently generated forecast".
6. Select locations.
7. Select products.
8. Select First Date of History to Include in Workbooks is Forecast start minus the following number of time periods = 52.
9. Select the Last Date in the Forecast Horizon is "Include the following number of time periods of the forecast horizon" = 26.
10. Select the Last Date in the Calendar to Include in the Workbook is "Forecast end date plus the following number of time periods" = 0.
11. Select additional forecast measures to be included = All boxes are checked.
12. Click Forecast Generation.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!