XML Project Import Fails, But Project is Created
(Doc ID 2385371.1)
Last updated on JULY 25, 2019
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
DESCRIPTION OF PROBLEM:
When an XML project fails to Import, the Project is still being created.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
1. Log into P6 Web.
2. Close all Projects.
3. Navigate to Actions, Import/Export Projects.
4. In File, browse to <XML> and select Open.
5. Leave Template as Default.
6. In the 'Import To' box, select the "..." and browse to desired EPS, click the Select button.
7. Click out of the 'Import To' box and Click Import.
8. View resulting log. Observe in log that XML Project import FAILS.
9. Navigate to selected EPS, observe Project is created.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document