Reset Button is Not Working as Expected for Color, Icon And Font in UI Configuration Functionality
Last updated on APRIL 13, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Store Inventory Management (SIM) 16.0.1 version, reset button is not working as expected for color, icon and font in User Interface (UI) configuration functionality.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to UI technical maintenance screen and choose a theme;
2. Press button and choose several objects;
3. Press reset and save;
4. Check UI changes by entering again and notice that changes are saved;
5. Check database changes and notice that are not saved;
6. Recheck in UI and notice that changes are reverted back.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms