Japanese Characters Do Not Display Properly on Gantt Chart.
(Doc ID 2385423.1)
Last updated on APRIL 17, 2018
Applies to:Primavera P6 Professional Project Management - Version 220.127.116.11 to 18.104.22.168 [Release 17.9 to 17.12]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When trying to use Japanese Language to login to P6 (Login window, set the language setting to Japanese), the Activity Gantt Chart only displays 2/3 of the Japanese characters. However, if using English to login to the P6 Client, the Activity Gantt Chart is able to display correct Japanese characters.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Launch P6 Client.
2. Input username and password and select Language setting as Japanese.
3. Login P6 Professional client.
4. Open the test Project and go to the Activity window.
5. From the Gantt Chart, only 2/3 of the Japanese characters display.
6. Logout and login with English setting, the Japanese characters display as expected.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!