Item Cann't be Searched by Using VPN Number While Adding Items to Purchase Order
Last updated on APRIL 17, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.1 and later
Oracle JDeveloper - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
System throws the below error message while adding an item to a Purchase Order by using the Vendor Product Number(VPN).
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Log into RMS Application. Navigate to Tasks > Orders > Create Order.
2. Enter supplier and other details and click on OK.
3. Click on Details.
4. Click on Action > Advanced Filter.
6. Click on search icon for item. A new pop up appears where VPN number is a search criteria.
7. Enter VPN number and click search.
8. Getting the above error message.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms