Approval Transaction Is Not Created For Invoice Construct Create/update
(Doc ID 2386028.1)
Last updated on MARCH 28, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Financial Services Revenue Management and Billing - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Approval transaction is not created for Invoice construct create/update.
Approval transaction is created when invoice construct is updated.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Add Approval workflow settings for Invoice construct.
2. Approval Workflow transaction type for invoice construct is status based.
3. Add approval transaction group status.
4. Edit Construct (Characteristic Added)
5. Changes saved successfully without Approval Transaction.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document