Demantra Forecast For Model Items Is Not Consumed When Base Model Changed In Item Setups
(Doc ID 2386068.1)
Last updated on APRIL 13, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Supply Chain Planning - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
For Any Release:
ASCP is not consuming Demantra Forecast for Model Item as expected.
We are creating SO and *-Item based on Model Item A and want ASCP to Consume against Forecast for Model Item B.
When changing Base Model Attribute from Item A to Item B ASCP is not consuming any Forecast.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create Forecast for Model Item A and B
2. Create Sales Order and create *-Item based on Model Item A
3. Update Base Model Attribute from Item A to Item B
4. Run Data Collection and Plan
5. ASCP is not consuming any Forecast neither for Item A nor for B
Please explain in detail how the Consumption logic matches Item Numbers in CTO environment.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document