Error "0.00h is an Invalid Unit of Measure" Displays When Adding a Material Assignment and Navigating to Resource Assignments in P6 Professional.
Last updated on APRIL 19, 2018
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 184.108.40.206 to 220.127.116.11 [Release 15.2]
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168 to 22.214.171.124 [Release 15.2]
Primavera P6 Professional Project Management - Version 126.96.36.199 to 188.8.131.52 [Release 15.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If a Material Resource with non-time Unit of Measure (e.g., Cubic Yards / CY) is added to a Project and when selecting the Resource Assignments page an error will display "0.00h is an invalid Unit of Measure" even when a valid, existing Price/Unit Filter is already applied.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Select any Project with Labor Resource Assignments.
- Next, select the Resource Assignments View
- Add a Filter criteria with Price/Unit equals (=) $1.00/hr. Save.
- Result: New Filter works and throws no error.
- Next, add a Material Resource Assignment to any Task (e.g., non-time Unit of Measure like Cubic Yards/CY).
- Result: repeating error message "0.00h is an invalid Unit of Measure." for every Material Assignment in the View.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms