Error "0.00h is an Invalid Unit of Measure" Displays When Adding a Material Assignment and Navigating to Resource Assignments in P6 Professional.
(Doc ID 2386158.1)
Last updated on MARCH 27, 2019
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 184.108.40.206 to 220.127.116.11 [Release 15.2]
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168 to 22.214.171.124 [Release 15.2]
Primavera P6 Professional Project Management - Version 126.96.36.199 to 188.8.131.52 [Release 15.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1) If a Material Resource with non-time Unit of Measure (e.g., Cubic Yards / CY) is added to a Project and when selecting the Resource Assignments page an error will display "0.00h is an invalid Unit of Measure" even when a valid, existing Price/Unit (OR Budgeted Unit/Time) Filter is already applied.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Select any Project with Labor Resource Assignments.
- Next, select the Resource Assignments View
- Add a Filter criteria with Price/Unit equals (=) $1.00/hr. (or "Budgeted Unit/Time (=) 1.00h/hr.)
- Result: New Filter works and throws no error.
- Next, add a Material Resource Assignment to any Task (e.g., non-time Unit of Measure like Cubic Yards/CY).
- Result: repeating error message "0.00h is an invalid Unit of Measure." for every Material Assignment in the View.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document