Sequence Number Is Not Getting Generated Correctly When Adding Seasons To Item Using Induction
(Doc ID 2386222.1)
Last updated on MARCH 06, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Sequence Number(ITEM_SEASON_SEQ_NO) for the newly added Season is getting set as 1.
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Go to Items> Download items from RMS for the item which has ITEM_SEASONS.
2. Click OK.
3. Add new Seasons to the .ods file.
4. Go to Items>Upload Items from file.
5. Click Upload>Done.
6. Go to Items>Manage Items.
7. Click Search.
8. Edit the item.
9. Go to Seasons/Phases.
10. Save and close.
11. Click yes when prompted "Do you want to overwrite the Children Information with the Parents?".
12. Note the ITEM_SEASONS.ITEM_SEASON_SEQ_NO for the Newly added Season is getting set as 1.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document