EDIDLINV Does Not Work Correctly if there are Multiple VAT Lines For a Non Merch Invoice
Last updated on APRIL 23, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 15.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When adding a VAT(Value Added Tax) entry to the invoices created through Obligation approval process the EDIDLINV (Download of Invoice for ReIM) process in RMS, which creates the file to inject RMS generated invoices into ReIM, creates a file with wrong values for VAT.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create an Obligation.
2. Approve the Obligation to create a non-merchandise invoice in RMS.
3. One line is inserted in INVC_NON_MERCH for a 0% VAT Code.
3. Add an extra entry to the table INVC_NON_MERCH, for another non-merchandise cost, associated with a VAT Code for a VAT Rate other than the 0%.
4. Run edidlinv.pc process to create the file to send to ReIM.
5. Check the generated file.
i. Column “Total VAT Amount” has value of 0.
i. Column “VAT Rate” has the same VAT Rate for both VAT Code.
ii. Column “Cost at this VAT code” has the same values for both VAT Code.
i. Column “Non Merch VAT Rate at this VAT code” has the same VAT Rate for both VAT Codes.
a. Column “Total VAT Amount” should have the VAT amount.
b. Column “Cost at this VAT code” should have the correct cost for the VAT Code.
c. VAT Rate columns should have the correct VAT Rate associated with the VAT Code on the same line.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms