Exported Items Cannot be Re-imported Using Item Induction Without Significant Changes From UI
(Doc ID 2387246.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 26, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Exported items cannot be re-imported using item induction without significant changes. If items are created via front end with default UOP as case and exported into item upload template, user has to make changes on the item to be able to re-import them again.
"Invalid UOP, AIP should be null."
Steps To Recreate:
1. Create item via front-end that have default UOP as case and AIP Case Type Not Null.
2. Download same item created in step 1 from RMS.
3. Change item number and upload same template to RMS .
4. Items not uploaded and aborts with following errors:
> Invalid unit of purchase error is displayed in data loading status --> User has to change default UOP from 'C' to 'PCB'.
> AIP Case Type has to be null --> user has to change the value
5. Now export the modified item excel, It will be uploaded sucessfully.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document