Tax Basis Gets Updated While Saving Invoice From Screen
(Doc ID 2387357.1)
Last updated on MAY 17, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to save an invoice, observed the tax breakdown tab is automatically updated.
If tryinh to change the values, the following error occurs and the invoice is not saved with the required values
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Set up IM_SYSTEM_OPTIONS.CALC_TOLERANCE = 0.01
and 'Default Header Tax' = Y
2. Create PO and Receive it.
3. Create merchandise invoice by giving header only information as follows
Total Merchandise Cost Ex Tax - 26918.40
Total Quantity - 0
4. Go to Tax breakdown tab, Add tax as follows
Tax rate= 7 %
Tax Basis = 26918.40
Tax amount =1884.29
5. Try to Save the invoice, notice that error message "Some of the total cost is unaccounted in TAX breakdown" and notice that Tax basis changes to 26918.43 and invoice is not saved with the required details.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document