PO Induction Process is Overwriting Shipment Specified on the SVC Tables
Last updated on APRIL 23, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In RMS 16.0.1, PO Induction Process overrides the Ship Method with the Supplier Ship Method.
Step To Recreate :
1. Select a Supplier Site.
2. Set a Ship Method for the Supplier .
3. Setup a PO using Purchase Order Spreadsheet Template.
4. Make sure it use the Supplier from # 1.
5. Make sure the PO is setup with the Ship Method that is different from the Supplier Ship Method.
6. Upload the Purchase Order Spreadsheet Template to generate the PO.
7. After successfully generated, review the PO in RMS Maintain Order screen.
8. Validate that the PO is generated with the Ship Method of the supplier not the Ship Method that is provided in the PO Spreadsheet template.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms