Shipment Method Drop Down in PO Induction Is Not Showing While Opening the Downloaded File in Microsoft Excel
Last updated on APRIL 25, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When Purchase Orders(PO) are downloaded using the RMS PO Induction download, the shipment method on the spreadsheet is not showing as a drop down and the other drop down fields such as Status, Payment Method etc drop downs are working fine.
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Go to Orders -> Download Orders from RMS -> Enter Criteria or Order No -> Search.
2. Click Download.
3. Click Ok.
4. Open the Downloaded file in using Microsoft Excel.
5. Note there is no drop down for Shipment method.
6. Open the downloaded file using Openoffice.
7. Note there is drop down for Shipment method.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms