Shipment Method Drop Down in PO Induction Is Not Showing While Opening the Downloaded File in Microsoft Excel
(Doc ID 2387633.1)
Last updated on MARCH 19, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When Purchase Orders(PO) are downloaded using the RMS PO Induction download, the shipment method on the spreadsheet is not showing as a drop down and the other drop down fields such as Status, Payment Method etc drop downs are working fine.
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Go to Orders -> Download Orders from RMS -> Enter Criteria or Order No -> Search.
2. Click Download.
3. Click Ok.
4. Open the Downloaded file in using Microsoft Excel.
5. Note there is no drop down for Shipment method.
6. Open the downloaded file using Openoffice.
7. Note there is drop down for Shipment method.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document