Non-Linear Rating Feature Does Not Not Work Correctly
(Doc ID 2387963.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications BRM - Elastic Charging Engine - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 22.214.171.124.0 version, Rating business logic
Non-Linear rating feature does not not work correctly and the rating result is not correct.
- Initial bucket with 1 Gb of data available (PCRF_STD_BYTES balance). Open Gy and Sy sessions.
- Gy request CCR (Credit-Control-Request) with 150 Mb (for RSU - Requested-Service-Unit and USU - Used-Service-Unit)
- When no more credit available, the traffic is fair-used. The fair use counter is impacted (FU_COUNT counter).
- Purchase a TopUp of 100 Mb, the traffic is in normal speed again.
Problems during this test case:
- No Threshold Breach notification is generated
- No SNR (Status-Notification-Request) notification is generated when 1Gb is fully consumed
- The main balance PCRF_STD_BYTES becomes positive when consumed more than 1 Gb
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document