Repair Picking Operation Deletes Container When F3 Exit is Pressed
Last updated on APRIL 25, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When assignment container is used in HH "Repair Picking', and F3 is pressed, the container is deleted and the repair assignment is deleted as well.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Generate repair type stock order.
2. Move containers to repair location.
3. Assign containers to the repair stock order (distribute).
4. Navigate to HH picking repair option.
5. Scan distro nbr (repair).
6. Scan the container assigned for the repair process as master container id.
7. F3 - ok.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms