Price Discrepancies Between RPM/RMS And SIM/XSTORE For Item/locs With Multiple Clearances
Last updated on MAY 15, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 15.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Price discrepancies can be found between Retail Price Management(RPM)/Retail Merchandising System(RMS) and Store Inventory Management(SIM)/XSTORE for item/location combination with multiple clearances.
When multiple clearances are created in RPM for the same item/loc and the first clearance has reset_date defined but the reset_date for second clearance is null, the discrepancies between RMS/RPM and SIM/XSTORE systems appears on VDATE=reset_date.
Price is correctly set in RMS (item is still on clearance with no end date) however in SIM and XSTORE the item is not on clearance anymore.
Steps to recreate:
1. Create Clearance via injector for item/loc - auto-approve Y,effective date x and reset date x+10
2. ClrPrcChgCre msg sent to SIM
3. Run RPM publish batch to prepare data for XSTORE (rows similar to SIM appeared in RPM_CLEARANCE_PAYLOAD table).
4. Change vdate and process the prices in ITEM_LOC (clear_ind=Y and unit_retail 100)
5. Create second clearance via injector, lower price and effective date x+5 and reset_date NULL, auto-approve Y
6. ClrPrcChgCre msg sent to SIM, no ClrPrcChgMod msg sent that should delete the previous reset date
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms